- SHELDON | Driven beyond the point of caring about things other than winning and being as successful as possible, manipulates people when they don’t do what he wants, and makes everyone bend to his will before conceding in any situation.
- PENNY | Loud, gregarious, and mouthy. She leaps before looking, moved across the country to pursue a career in a shaky if not impossible industry, and bold enough to go toe-to-toe with people without blinking.
- RAJ | Quiet, focused, and witty. When he does talk, it’s usually funny. But he thinks far more than he speaks and more times than not that shows.
- LEONARD | He’s loyal to a point, sticking with Sheldon for so long despite all signs pointing to him loathing his roommate. He’s a jerk sometimes, but that’s mostly noticeable because it seems out of character for his normal wounded puppy personality.
- HOWARD | All talk, zero to no walk. He knows all about how to be any and all of the characteristics above, but even when he’s at a place where emotional breakthroughs are possible, he goes in for a kiss or follows it up with a wink. He’s a nice enough guy at the core, but he’s as shallow as can get, 99% of the time.
- ALSO | Bernadette - Ravenclaw, Leslie - Slytherin, Amy - Ravenclaw, Barry - Gryffindor, Evil Wil Wheaton - Slytherin, Missy - Gryffindor.
Harry Potter married Ginny Weasley. They had three children, James Sirius, Albus Severus, and Lily Luna. He became head of the Auror’s Department under Kingsley Shacklebolt.
Ginny Weasley played quidditch for the Holyhead Harpies. After deciding to raise a family, she retired and became…
It may be April Fools day for the rest of the world, but to Harry Potter fans it’s really Fred and George’s birthday.
Deathly Hallows Part 1 Trailer
Preview the soundtrack to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It’s epic.